Monday, February 8, 2010

Five Days Sweet - Northfield, Minnesota Newborn Photography

Would you just look at this lovely doll of a baby? In these photos she's just five days old, so cuddly and curly and sleepy. I admit, I think I took a few more pictures than needed simply because I couldn't get enough of her newborn smiles (caught one!) and sounds.

The scale is a prop I picked up at an antique shop in Northfield, and I have just been dying to use it on a new baby. Thankfully this little one slept soundly with her mom inches away as we quickly got the shot!


15 comments:

Rachel said...

This is precious. I think the first one is my favorite but they are all wonderful!!

Sarah said...

So sweet. I love the baby scale. Such a fun idea!

Karen said...

Gorgeous!

Elle said...

I love them! So sweet!

Zoe Berkovic said...

These are so precious!

jennifer adams said...

aww how precious, love how cuddle and squishy these are!

Leslie Ober said...

These are precious! She IS a doll! :) She looks so snuggly in that cocoon! :)

Julie said...

I love the scale capture. Beautiful work.

Unknown said...

These are beautiful! What a cute baby!
-Shellie

Julie Wagoner said...

She is precious and looks so peaceful in your captures!

Jen said...

These are great!

Stephanie Callahan said...

Such a precious lil one! I love the first one.

Terra said...

what a sweetie! Love these!

Kimberly Marie said...

These are Precious!! beautiful light. :) LOVE #3.

Michelle said...

I love the third one. So very sweet.