Monday, February 15, 2010

Ella in the Sun and Snow

Going to the Como Conservatory in the winter gets you the best of two worlds. Inside the glass walls you've got the warmth and humidity that makes you think of tropical locations, and baring your arms won't leave you shivering. Outside you can stand in the glittery snow and... well, I'm trying to come up with something pleasant about being cold and coming up short. What can I say, it's February and I'm ready for spring!

Luckily our little five year old here with the hazel eyes can warm up any wintry scene. Ella did a great job posing for the camera indoors and out. I always love it when clients are up for snow pictures, so very Minnesotan!

17 comments:

Cindy said...

Awesome location! Love the variety that you got here! And such a pretty girl too!

Lisa Holloway said...

She is just darling! Love your lighting in these...beautiful girl!

Kristi Mangan said...

Love the 3rd image - such a great smile!!!

Kim Fordham said...

Such a beautiful girl! Her eyes are stunning. Great job!

Tori Piercy said...

She is too cute! Love your light in these!

April said...

Wow, what an awesome location! I was so confused at first when I saw the snow after seeing such warm photos to start with:) She is a very pretty little girl!

Terra said...

what a pretty girl,I love the snow shots! You did a great job capturing her personality :)

Sarah Albert said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Shonda Feddema said...

What a little beauty! Very nice work!

Nicole Z. said...

What a gorgeous model!!! And I love your location as well!! Beautiful work!!

jodie said...

GORGEOUS..she's adorable. love the clothing too!

Jodie

Katherine said...

These are beautiful!! I love the first one and how you captured the love mom has for her little girl!

Lisa Kryschuk said...

Beautiful job!

gilbert said...

Wow, beautiful girl and awesome location! Great job!

Zoe Berkovic said...

Gorgeous light in these! Especially the snow shot!

Karen Byker said...

So cute! Love the snow images!

Katie Bradford Osborne said...

I love these! I love how you captured her personality, and what a pretty little girl!