Monday, June 15, 2009

Pretty Polka Dot Baby - Minnesota Child Photography

This morning I had a session with a little girl I did pictures for last year as well. Her mom commented that a lot had changed - last year she was hoping her daughter would be able to sit up on her own long enough to get a few shots, and this year Mom was chasing her!

I don't know how I get so lucky, but my clients have the most gorgeous eyes on the planet, I think, and this girl was no exception. Her eyes are so blue, with a little violet in some lights! Just beautiful.

Here are just two of the images I've been able to get through so far - can't wait to have the whole gallery done!

11 comments:

Megan Parker said...

I love the second one! I love her big blue eyes with that cute dress!!! Perfect outfit!

Connie said...

So pretty! Love the bokah!

Unknown said...

love those blue eyes!what a cutie-pie! fabulous photos, salina!

Jennifer said...

oh what a doll she is, I love her polkadot outfit, so cute

Sarah Albert said...

Those blue eyes are just to die for. What a cutie pie!

casandra heeren said...

nice job on the backlighting in the first one! love her polka dot dress!

Stacey said...

What a beautiful little girl! I love that dress.

Karen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these! WOW!

Zoe Berkovic said...

a beautiful little girl! I love the first one!

Rhonda Duron said...

Gorgeous girl and that first one is perfection! Love the outfit for sure :)

Amanda said...

Such a sweetheart! Great work Salina!